|We are seeking strong embedded developers for growing the high-class Application Engineering team for developing and supporting Edge AI/ML applications and customers.
- 5+ years of experience of developing firmware and/or software for embedded products. Experience with IoT edge devices a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in developing device drivers and software for analog peripherals and communication interfaces such as SPI, I2C, USB and Ethernet.
- Expertise in Real Time Operating Systems and the use of Linux as embedded operating system.
- Proficient in C and/or C++ programming with best engineering and software development practices.
- Hands-on experience with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and other standard lab equipment.
- Equally comfortable working with well-defined and ambiguous requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and proactive, can-do attitude.
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with processor startup code, BSP, board bring up and debugging is a big plus.
- Experience with power management for embedded systems is a big plus.
- Understanding of Embedded Security, Secured Boot/Update and Root of Trust concepts.
- Familiarity with wireless technologies and related communication protocols is a plus.