|In this role you will be leading and overseeing the activities of a talented design team. Specific responsibilities will include driving initiatives, priority-setting, tracking and following through on projects, enabling communication and cohesion across multi-site teams, other managers, and upper management. Building working relationship with cross-functional teams and customers will also be part of this role.
- Must have prior domain knowledge in logic synthesis
- Must have hands-on experience in complex C/C++ software development processes on Linux platform.
- Have proficiency in designing data structures, algorithms, and specs for sophisticated/complex software products.
- Be familiar with script languages such as TCL, Perl, Unix shell scripts.
- Has a significant role in developing, modifying, and executing company policies. Advise senior management on specialized technical or business issues.
- Exceptional proven communication skills.
- Comfortable interacting with senior management or executive levels on difficult matters concerning several functional areas, multiple business units, and/or customers. - - - Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
- BS/MS/Phd in EE, CE, CS or related field. At this level, post-graduate degree is desirable with 8+ years of management experiences.
- RTL high-level optimizations is desirable.
- Digital circuit power analysis and optimization experience are pluses.