|Create and maintain the software solution (SW framework, drivers, support for various compute engines) for ML. Drive the best development environment recognized for Ease of use and support for legacy SW/IP along with seamless integrated ML in one holistic environment.
- Leveraging IP SW from Synopsys and ARM and integrate into ML SW environment.
- Develop drivers for peripheral devices including Low and High-speed interfaces.
- Working with Zebu emulators.
- Working with Virtualizers.
- Bring up and Run Multiple Operating systems on the same Processor.
- Hardware communication between multiple cores.
- IPC communications between Multiple ARM processors.
- IPC communications between ARM and Non-ARM processors.
- Open source and third party SW leverage.
- Identify what parts need to be developed in-house, identify and partner with third parties or leverage open-source software to jump start development..
- Leverage SW building blocks provided by IP providers to jump start the development effort.
- Hands-on experience developing firmware, boot code and SW using high performance 64 bit Arm processors.
- Hands-on experience developing drivers for SPI, I2C, USB, PCIe, MIPI interfaces.
- Development experience with Embedded Linux (e.g. Yacto) and embedded RTOS (e.g. QNX) experience is highly desirable.
- Experience of leveraging and developing on top of Open source software frameworks is highly desirable.
- Experience in working with silicon teams is highly desirable.
- Good proficiency with C/C++ code.
- Proven track record and experience building and delivering complex SW products.
- MS or PhD in computer science with minimum 6 to 12+ years of experience.