- Working closely with off shores QA leads and directors.
- Must work well in a team environment, be highly motivated, and willing to learn new skills
- Align testing methodology with industry best practices and industry standards
- You will be responsible for a team of engineers involved in the Next Generation firewall functional testing as well as certification testing i.e. NDPP, CC, FIPS etc.
- You need to ensure the timely completion of several complex, independent tasks or multiple projects and provide technical direction in matrix environment.
- Knowledge in using security testing tools & traffic generators.
- Experience with building and maintaining an automation test framework
- You will develop test automation strategies and ensure the execution
- You will Manage day to day testing activities being an example to the team
- Clearly outline and portray test findings via well documented reports
- Acquire a comprehensive technical understanding of all products in SonicWall product line and the underlying hardware/software technologies within the solution stack to enable technical leadership through the analysis stage to resolution of issues
- Demonstrate excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to pick up new technologies easily and quickly.
- Identify, research, and assist in the implementation of any security tools and/or processes to improve the overall security posture
- Participate in investigations into problematic activity
- Track software bugs using JIRA or equivalent tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering; MS Preferred
- 15 years experience of networking, Network Security, Test automation, feature and system testing methodologies, and customer environments and needs
- Detailed understanding of network design, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Self-starter, proactive, hands on leader and must be able to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills with technical presentations and written documentation is desirable