|Youll be responsible for Circuit Design and SPICE simulation of high frequency, low power, low jitter, low skew custom global clock distribution networks at full-chip level. You will also set up SPICE simulations to come up with margins/guidelines and specifications for timing, clocks and power signoff such as timing uncertainty or EMIR specs. This position is a great fit for a veteran in the industry (10+ years experience), however, it could also be a good fit for someone with high energy looking to quickly expand their skill set.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- You have a solid understanding of deep submicron device physics and process and have experience with timing and electrical analysis of circuits, knowledge of CMOS process technologies and device ageing effects.
- You have fundamental knowledge of Strong Static Timing Analysis (STA).
- You have knowledge and hands-on experience of industry-standard circuits and design SPICE tools or similar.
- You have experience in writing Python/Perl/ Tcl scripts to automate a variety of design tasks relating to custom clock design and large volume data handling
- You should be a good team player with good communication skills and have a strong desire to learn
- You have a BS Electrical/Computer Engineering
Big Plus if you have this experience:
- You had 10+ years experience in the field.
- You have experience and understanding of design goals and trade-offs as they relate to high frequency clock design.
- Youve had exposure to industry-standard physical design tools and flow.
- You have a MS or PhD Electrical/Computer Engineering