|- Design and enhance Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection engine
- Design and implement Intrusion Prevention and Gateway Anti-Virus features of next generation firewall.
- Design and implement OS Capture ATP (malware sandboxing) functionality
- Maintain and document code using source control system.
- 4 ~ 8+ years of software development experience.
- Experienced C/C++ programmer.
- Solid background in TCP/IP networking a must with strong Layer 3 through Layer 7 protocol (HTTP, SMTP, POP, FTP, SSL, SSH) knowledge preferred.
- Experience with firewalls and embedded development environment preferred.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong background in either Unix/Linux or VxWorks systems a must.
- Knowledge of pattern matching or compression algorithms is a plus
- Self-motivated individual.
- Bachelor's or Master's (preferred) degree in Computer Science/Engineering.