|Were looking for a hands-on, and passionate Product Marketing Senior Manager. You will play a mission-critical and strategic role in bringing on-premises and cloud-security product offering to market and ensuring its ongoing success in the marketplace.
The successful candidate will have opportunities to drive cross functional teams and develop strong relationships with Sales, Corp Marketing, and Product Marketing teams to create compelling tools and messaging platform.
- Be a storyteller. Develop messaging with clear differentiation. Experience in articulating complex concepts into simple and compelling content is a must.
- Must be comfortable articulating benefits to both technical and business audiences
- Develop product positioning and competitive analysis to support sales and channel partners
- Coordinate a cross functional launch initiatives
- Participate in trade shows, events, sales and partners training, etc, as needed
- Produce industry and thought leadership content through PowerPoint, blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, videos, web pages and more
- Plan and execute demand generation strategies with our demand gen team
- Measure what works and what doesnt, and work to improve it
- Product marketing experience at a computer security firm for either an SMB or enterprise solution
- Strong knowledge of security market and players. Examples include: Firewall, Virtual Firewalls, Container Security, FWaaS, CASB, VPN, emerging technologies like Zero Trust and SASE, and related areas.
- You have a technical background and can write for both technical and business audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communications and strong analytical skills