|You will be responsible for test program development on an Advantest 93K tester platform.
1) Create documentation for product test plans and test methodologies to meet product specification.
2) Involve in testability review, such as DFT and DFM, for complex Switch products.
3) Design tester hardware for high speed and high-power products testing.
4) Test patterns translation from design simulation environment to ATE format.
5) Develop characterization, production, and wafer sort test programs.
6) Test time reduction, yield improvement, and release of production test programs with product engineers.
- Minimum 8+ yrs of test program development experience on the Advantest 93K ATE test platform.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, Perl, Unix and Linux environment.
- BS or MS (Preferred)