|As part of our Performance Engineering group, youll help craft solutions that deliver high performance on ARM servers. Youll work across disciplines to transform define, implement, analyze and optimize solutions. The performance engineering group works across HW, FW, OS, tools and applications to identify trends, mine data, and help improve quality and performance of solutions based on ARM servers. This position requires thorough understanding of high-performance computing applications and benchmarks as well as deployment models. Defining as well as working with customers on use cases, designing appropriate solutions, analyzing performance against competitive solutions and optimizing the solution from the application all the way to the HW.
- Engineering or related fields with 5-10 years of experience.
- Proven expertise in C/C++ programming and debugging skills
- Proven experience analyzing and optimizing performance of at least 1 HPC application
- Strong software engineering, architecture, and design skills experience
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial experience and ability to interact with other disciplines
- Proven Creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver best solution to the problem
- Experience working with National labs or other HPC centers
- Experience with ARM architecture porting or optimization
- Solid understanding of modern processors
- Passion for performance analysis and optimization
- Required Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and 10-15 years of related professional experience OR Masters degree and/or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields with 5-10 years of experience.