- Responsible for End to End testing of VoIP feature of the firewall, this includes functionality, System Level, Scalability, performance and capacity.
- Analyze customer network topology, application and specific service requirement; design system level test cases and test plans and test strategy, execute test cases, analyze test result, generate test report
- Focus on SIP/H.323 Network Security related knowledge areas
- Heavy prior LAN/WAN performance testing experience on networking and firewall products.
- Strong technical background of TCP/IP and Network Security related protocols such as BGP,Diameter, DNS, DVRMP, EAP, FTP, GRE, HTTP, ICMP, IMAP, IPSec, PPTP, IPv4, IPv6, ISAKMP/IKE, MGCP, NTP, OSPF, RADIUS, RIP, RTP, RTSP, SIP, SNMP, SMTP, SSH, SSL/TLS, XML/SOAP, WAP, NAT, VLAN
- Experience in using third party test equipment like IXIA, Spirent and BreakingPoint
- Experience in testing multicast protocols like PIM-SM, IGMP, MLD and MSDP is an added advantage
- Working experience in Windows and Unix environment including knowledge of shell commands are needed.
- Solid background in L2 switching and L3 routing protocols.
- Good understanding of testing Network Security applications (Firewall, IPS, IDS, Vulnerability)
- Experience in script programming, e.g., C, Perl and Tcl/Tk is a plus;
- Experienced in system integration, system testing, of wired and wireless networks is a plus
- Able to analyze, use and configure medium to large networks.
- Excellent verbal communication skills--these skills are essential for this engineering role as some work being done is through remote communication.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills. Able to work effectively with and provide guidance to EE team and other collaborating workgroups.
- Good presentation skills
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of related experience
- Bachelor degree in EE/CS or related field or equivalent experience