|- Work with the Architecture team as a design-team leader or member, to shape the micro-architecture of the chip.
- Write specifications for the relevant block, micro-architecture of one or more block
- Implement a specification using RTL coding techniques and best practices
- Contribute to and coordinate synthesis, place and route, and timing signoff.
- Work with the Verification team on pre-silicon verification tasks such as reviewing the verification test plan, coverage analysis, and full-chip simulation plus debug.
- Work with the post-silicon validation teams in qualifying the device for production
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to junior engineers
- Engineering degree required with 10+ years of experience in RTL design of submicron SOC products (eg: Microprocessor based SOCs).
- Experience in Micro-architecture for the complex Custom/ASIC products focusing in any one/more areas: NPU, Embedded Processors, DSP, Graphics or Cryptography.
- Significant hand-on experience with high speed (>1 GHz)/high-performance, pipelined RTL design, synthesis, static-timing closure, formal verification, gate-level simulations and block-level function verification.
- Diligent, detail-oriented, and willing to take initiative and handle assignments with minimal supervision.
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills; able to interface internally and externally with all levels of the organization.