|We are currently on the search for a super star to implement modern DFT solutions for leading edge ICs on latest technology nodes. In this role, you will:
- Work with RTL, custom digital/analog, verification and physical implementation teams during DFT implementation.
- Work with cross functional groups to verify DFT implementation pre tape-out
- Drive successful bring-up of test features post tape-out.
- Add to the in-house expertise on DFT to consult with, educate, and train design staff members on DFT requirements on how to prepare new designs to work properly with Cavium DFT solutions.
- Hands-on experience with scan test, logic and memory BIST/BISR,functional test, JTAG, and other test methodologies
- Strong background in industry standard scan test (including scan compression) and memory BIST/BISR tools
- Strong background in IC RTL design and using Verilog/SystemVerilog
- Experience and knowledge of Synthesis, IC routing and static timing tools
- Experience and knowledge of functional verification, especially of DFT features
- Experience and knowledge of modern JTAG standards and implementation
- Experience and knowledge of high-volume test equipment (ATE) and system-level test (SLT)
- Proficiency with programming and scripting languages such as Perl/TCL
- Must have effective interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in working with cross functional and cross site teams.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Has an inherent sense of urgency and accountability.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- BSEE or equivalent with 10+ years of experience in design for test
- Experience with board/bench debug features and capabilities strongly desired