|Successful candidate will be a front-end tools/design automation engineer, responsible for developing tools/automation flows for logic/verification/si-validation of a ARM server processor. This is an opportunity to have a direct and positive impact on the timely delivery of high-performance server processor chips.
- Design, implement and deploy tools/automation flows for use by hardware design, verification, and silicon validation
- Collaborate with design and verification engineers to determine requirements, and implement solutions, and deploy it.
- Understand existing design/verification methodology and flow and implement solutions to improve upon those
- Support design/verification/validation teams on tool issues and flows.
- Strong C++/Python programming background
- Scripting language experience, like Perl/Ruby
- Strong knowledge of and experience in managing revision control systems like git, sub-version, bit-keeper, perforce, etc.
- Working knowledge/experience in chip design/verification flows Experience with the following is a plus:
- Databases (MySQL, etc)
- MIPS/ARM or other CPU assembly language
- BS or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering with 3-8 years relevant experience. MS preferred.
- Self-motivated team player with excellent problem solving skills