|Successful candidate will be part of a high-performance CPU development team working on next generation high-performance ARM server processor design, responsible for development/testing of an ARM-CPU Instruction set simulator
- Own development/testing of an ARM processor Instruction Set Simulator
- Work closely with architects/verification engineers for testing/debug purposes
- Use scripting knowledge to build automation layer/apis for the software being developed.
- Understand micro-architecture/implementation details of specific proprietary areas to implement them in the software model
- Support CPU design/verification teams for simulator enhancements/issues
- Strong background in Computer Architecture and familiarity with one of the major architectures (one of MIPS/PowerPC/ARM/x86/SPARC architectures, CPU pipeline, out-of-order, superscalar, caches)
- Strong C/C++ knowledge and programming background
- Scripting language experience, like Perl/Python/Ruby
- Assembly programming (one of ARM, MIPS, x86, powerPC, SPARC) knowledge
- Knowledge of verilog and unix/linux environment
- Past ARM architecture experience a plus
- BS (EE, CE or CS) required with 5+ years relevant experience. MS (EE, CE, or CS) preferred.
- Self-motivated team player with excellent problem-solving skills