|- Work collaboratively and cross functionally to build and support cloud and DevOps adoption.
- Coordinate and be able to resolve issues across the entire stack - hardware, software, application and network
- Review entire environment and execute initiatives to reduce failures, and improve overall performance
- 5+ year experience in DevOps.
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructures and services
- Experience with containers/dockers
- Strong foundation of Linux administration,
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins)
- Experience with configuration management (Asible, Saltstack, Puppet, etc.)
- Strong programming skills in Python, Shell
- Knowledge of networking technologies (firewalls, VPNs proxies, load balancers, etc.)
- Hands on operational experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment
- Experience with mixed server environments (windows & linux)
- Experience with monitoring/reporting tools (Nagios, cacti, Kibana)
Start Date: ASAP!!
Salary Range: Based on experience.