- Work as part of software team to help architect various software components and overall product direction for Security Products.
- The job involves understanding the requirements from the customers and marketing and architecting and designing software for HSM product. The job requires providing leadership to software developers in domain knowledge and architecting scalable solutions. The job also involves providing leadership in defining software components/IP in next generation products.
- As a Sr. Architect in the software team, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic group which influences and guides Caviums technical teams. You will be responsible for defining the architecture for various devices, systems, and interfaces.
- You will work closely with Marketing and Engineering to understand customer requirements and understand their impact and the current product features and help design features/solutions.
- You will also need to be customer facing, and explaining products/features, and getting customer requirements or providing updates.
- You will be involved in forward looking work and planning and direction for the product roadmap.
- You will also provide technical direction, coaching, and mentoring to other employees on the team and others when necessary to achieve successful project outcomes.
- Experience as a Security Architect in leading teams and products that are reployed in data centers.
- Experience with HSMs and other security devices is high desired.
- Cryptography Experience with various algorithms like RSA etc. and standards like PKI, PKCS#11, KMIP are also highly desired.
- Hands on experience with crypto libraries like OpenSSL
- Design knowledge of appliances and software that goes into a datacenter appliance.
- Strong C/C++ knowledge is q required skill.
- Good understanding of Linux and other embedded operating systems is needed.
- Any experience on crypt-analysis of protocols and algorithms is good to have.
- Understanding of compliance standards like FIPS, PCI is good to have.
- Thread modelling skills are a plus.
- Must have effective interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to interface internally and externally with all levels of the organization.
- Participate in problem solving and quality improvement activities.
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Inherent sense of urgency and accountability.
- Demonstrate initiative and a bias for thoughtful action.
- Grounded, detail-oriented, always backs up ideas with facts.
- Must have the ability to define problems, issues and opportunities, analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions from various datasets.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- BS +15 years of related experience or MS +12 yrs experience of related experience; degree discipline to be in: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of relevant experience